Easy Vegan Pizza
Delicious vegan pizza is quick and easy to make. Use a vegan-friendly base (milk-free) such as Napolina; JusRol; M &S pizza base; Sainsbury’s Stonebaked – and it’s worth asking in-store at other supermarkets. Some use milk derivatives, others don’t!
Alternatively, eat out or get it delivered! See below… (It’s worth ringing your local to see what they offer. My Vegan Town is a good place to start – or a local vegan listing site eg Dorset Vegan; Vegan Bristol; Eat Out Vegan Wales)
- GF options: Amisa, Biona etc sell gluten-free and vegan pizza bases; Goodness Direct, Ocado and other online stores sell them, as do many health food shops. However, read the packets or online ingredients as some GF brands contain egg – or in the case of mixes, require an egg to be added.
- Eating out: Zizi’s, Ask Italian, Pizza Hut and Pizza Express are just a few that offer vegan cheese and all – plus there are lots of independents. Given the rise of vegan numbers we think it’s likely that other chains and indies will follow suit soon, so keep up your polite pestering! Some may also do a GF vegan option.
- Almost instant meals
- Budget recipes
- Cakes and baking
- Family recipes
- Guest chef
- Health, nutrition & slimming
- Healthy recipes
- International recipes
- Juices & smoothies
- Know-how: kitchen skills, shopping tips, cooking techniques etc
- Sports nutrition
- V30 facts
- Sides, light meals and salads
- Reduced sugar
- Quick meals
- Party food
- Cheese alternatives
Did you know that V30 is run by a charity?
We create vital resources to help educate everyone – vegan veterans, novices and the v-curious alike – about vegan food, health and nutrition; as well as the plight of farmed animals and the devastating environmental impact of farming.
Through this work we have helped thousands of people discover veganism; but we want to reach millions more! We rely entirely on donations as we don’t get any government funding. If you already support us, thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you are really making a difference! Please share our details with your friends and loved ones too, as every donation enables us to keep fighting for change.