Quick Avocado, Lemon & Basil Pesto with Raw or Cooked Noodles
A beautiful, fresh and simple dish which gives you the choice of ‘courgettini’ – raw courgette noodles – or more traditional cooked ones, eg spaghetti. If you’re in a hurry, ready-made courgette noodles are in many supermarkets now!
- Pesto we’ve used the traditional basil and white nut option for flavouring but feel free to experiment with other combinations, eg walnut and parsley; Brazil nut and rocket or parsley.
- Extra greens a handful of spinach or chopped kale would work nicely – or just eat them on the side, in a salad!
United States and Canada
- Almost instant meals
- Budget recipes
- Cakes and baking
- Family recipes
- Guest chef
- Health, nutrition & slimming
- Healthy recipes
- International recipes
- Juices & smoothies
- Know-how: kitchen skills, shopping tips, cooking techniques etc
- Sports nutrition
- V30 facts
- United States and Canada
- Sides, light meals and salads
- Vegetable side dishes
- Reduced sugar
- Quick meals
- Wine & dine
- Boost your mood
Did you know that V30 is run by a charity?
We create vital resources to help educate everyone – vegan veterans, novices and the v-curious alike – about vegan food, health and nutrition; as well as the plight of farmed animals and the devastating environmental impact of farming.
Through this work we have helped thousands of people discover veganism; but we want to reach millions more! We rely entirely on donations as we don’t get any government funding. If you already support us, thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you are really making a difference! Please share our details with your friends and loved ones too, as every donation enables us to keep fighting for change.