Vegan Snacks and School Lunches
Back to school begins again! Summer has flown by, as it always does, and we’re already thinking of the year ahead. It really warms our heart that there will be more vegan kids in school now than ever before! With this in mind, here is our round-up of the best vegan packed lunch ideas to take the stress out of food prep.
Sandwiches are quick and easy to make in the morning before school starts. They’re also really affordable – you just need to find a filling that your child is keen on!
- Vegan Cheese Ploughman’s Sandwich
- Vegan BLT Sandwich
- Smashed Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Vegan Pate Sandwich
Easy alternative lunches
Snack ideas to keep your little one energised
- Good Mood Hummus – pack with carrot, cucumber, pepper sticks or pitta slices for a healthy snack.
- Green Herby Savoury Muffins
- Fast & Healthy Cereal Bars
- Peanut Butter Cookies
Vegan Supermarket Snacks
- Nakd bars
- Pulsin Fruit and Nut Bars
- Apro Soya “No Bits” Yogurt
- Crispy Tofoo bites
- Innocent Smoothies
- Bear Yoyos
- Perkier Bars and Bites
- Cashew Crush bars (Aldi exclusive)
- That’s It Raw Bars (Aldi exclusive)